Thursday, August 11, 2016

Review: All Around the Town

All Around the Town

All Around the Town
Mary Higgins Clark

This is my first time reading a Mary Higgins Clark novel. Although I see her books all the time in the bookstore, I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to actually read one. In this particular story, Laurie a twenty year old college student is accused of killing one of her professors, Allan Grant. But Laurie is suffering from a multiple personality disorder, largely caused by the fact that she was abducted when she was four years old. Now its up to her older sister Sarah to prove that Laurie didn't kill Professor Grant. Not only does Laurie's extra personalities make this difficult, it is also hard to see who else could have had a motive for the killing.

This is a fascinating story full of tension and suspense. There are many interesting characters involved as well as a multi-layered plot and enough twists to keep readers turning the pages. I personally found it hard to put down.  

1 comment:

  1. Looks interesting. I might try it.

    Check out a.s.damea @ www.reviewingdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete