Friday, December 16, 2016

Review: The Ghost Writer DVD

The Ghost Writer

The Ghost Writer
A film by Roman Polanski

If you're looking for an interesting political thriller that will keep you amused and guessing until the end, then this is a film I would recommend. The Ghost writer, the main character played by Ewan McGregor, has the task of writing the memoirs of the former British PM, played by Pierce Brosnan. As the ghost writer sets out on his task, the former PM gets tangled up in a scandal that just might ruffle some international feathers. The story is what makes this film so good but the cast of well known actors is another thing that made this interesting for me. It's one I've watched more than once. And for everyone who prefers reading to watching, this film was adapted from the novel The Ghost by Robert Harris. I haven't read it but if it's anything like the film I'm sure it's a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment