Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review: Miranda's Big Mistake

Miranda's Big Mistake

Miranda's Big Mistake
Jill Mansell

This is my first time reading something by Jill Mansell. For quite some time I wanted to read one of her novels. I thought they might be a bit like the Fiona Walker books I love so much (especially her earlier ones). While this book wasn't exactly what I expected, it was a rather fun book.

Miranda, the main character is a girl who has a knack for finding the wrong guy. She's really done that this time when her new boyfriend Greg turns out to be someone's husband. He's married to Chloe, who he is dumping because she's pregnant and Greg doesn't see himself as a father. Of course, Miranda doesn't know this, and Greg isn't keen to tell her either but when she does find out it will change everything.

Read along and see what happens to Miranda and all the other fun and entertaining characters in this story. If you're like me, you'll find this one hard to put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment